Author Topic: Site Related Announcements  (Read 4996 times)

Allan Beveridge

• Owner and Facilitator
  • Administrator
  • Your Host
    • View Profile
    • The Twin Powers
Site Related Announcements
« on: May 13, 2011, 06:33:52 PM »
General announcements about the site including new features or material as well as any significant changes.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:30:36 AM by Allan Beveridge »
Sincerely,

Allan Beveridge

Allan Beveridge

• Owner and Facilitator
  • Administrator
  • Your Host
    • View Profile
    • The Twin Powers
Official launch of The Twin Powers Website
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 06:44:48 PM »
We are pleased to announce that the Twin Powers Website is official open to the public as of Friday May 13, 2011.

It's been a long process to get to this stage and I have not done it alone. I want to personally and offically thank the following people for their contribution to this site....

My wife who has supported me and inspired me to do my best and my brother James, who's designed the logo and entry page and will be doing more artwork over time.

The beta testers - these five wonderful people volunteered to assist me in testing the site and ensuring it was ready for everyone to enjoy. They have spent weeks reviewing the site, essays and exercises and their contributions have been invaluable!!

Beth Millar, Charles Coe, Christina Wardrip, Massimo Rossetti and Tracy Kolenchuk

My Facebook Friends, who have also been helping me by being so supportive of what I am trying to do and who have providing feedback on my Thoughts of the Day which are generally based on material from this site.

I hope you enjoy the site and find it interesting and benefical
Sincerely,

Allan Beveridge

anything